1 category (Standard room)
Floor Area: 25 m2 / Location: 4-12 floor, 15-19 floor
Relax in your modern air-conditioned room of our downtown Moscow hotel and experience a great night’s sleep on your super comfortable bed with an orthopedic mattress and pillows of your choice. Our bed arrangements vary from twin to queen with sofa, and king bed options. Be productive at the spacious working area of your room with free Wi-Fi access and take advantage of coffee and tea facilities, a mini bar, and a laptop size safe, an iron and an ironing board, a bathroom with a full size tub, a cosmetic mirror, a hair dryer and complimentary bathroom amenities. Modern furniture and warm colors scheme used in the room make it even more cozy and relaxing.
Arrival and departure information:
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
Bed arrangement options:
- King size bed (2, 0 м х 1, 8 м),
- Queen size bed (2, 0 м х 1, 5 м) and a roll away sofa,
- 2 separate beds (2,0 м х 1,2 м or 2,0 м х 1.0 м).
- For some room types you may order an additional bed at 1100 rubles per stay. Please contact the reservations department at + 7 495 783 6505 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Уточните наличие номеров с кроватью квин в отделе бронирования по телефону +7 495 783 65 05 или имейлу email@example.com.
If you forgot to pack any standard toiletry item (toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving cream, razor or comb), just call the front desk and we'll get you a complimentary replacement right away.
Slippers and bathrobes are also delivered to a room upon your request.
Check-in procedure and a list of identy documents
All hotel guests are required to provide a valid identity document upon check-in:
- a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a citizen of the USSR that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation, until it is replaced by a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation within the prescribed period;
- a birth certificate - for a person under 14 y.o.;
- a passport that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation - for a person permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a foreign citizen or other identity document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document proving the identity of a foreign citizen;
- a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document certifying the identity of a stateless person;
- a temporary residence permit of a stateless person;
- a permanent residence permit of a stateless person.
Extract from Resolution No. 1085, dated October 09, 2015, of the Government of the Russian Federation, «On approval of the rules of provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation».
Accommodation of children under 18 years old, accompanied by a counselor, is carried out strictly upon the provision of a notarized power of attorney from either parents or guardians. Children under 14 years old are registered at the hotel on the basis of passports of their parents (adoptive parents, guardians) or close relatives, accompanying the children, a document certifying the powers of the accompanying person (s), as well as birth certificates of these minors.