1 category (Executive room)
Floor Area: 25 m2 / Location: 8-12 floor
Enjoy your modern executive room of the Holiday Inn Moscow Suschevsky hotel with access to the Executive lounge on the 13th floor. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi in your room and catch up with work at the desk with ergonomic chair in your spacious working area. Enjoy other amenities of your executive room such as coffee and tea facilities, a mini bar, a laptop size safe, an iron and an ironing board, full size bath tub, a magnifying mirror, slippers, a hair dryer, a bathrobe, a scale and upgraded toiletries. Crisp linen and an orthopedic mattress guarantee your great night’s sleep. Modern furniture and warm colors of your room at our Moscow downtown hotel make it very cozy and relaxing.
Take advantage of your exclusive right to access the Executive lounge, where fruit, pastries, tea, coffee, mineral water and other soft drinks are offered. Executive lounge opening hours: from 6:30 till 23:00 on weekdays and from 7:00 till 23:00 on weekends and holidays. We serve complementary buffet breakfast to our guests saying in executive rooms at Fleur Cafe restaurant on weekdays from 6:30 am to 10:30 am and on weekends from 7:00 to 11:00 am.
Arrival and departure information:
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
Bed arrangement options:
- Queen size bed (2, 0 м х 1, 5 м) and a roll away sofa,
- King size bed (2, 0 м х 1, 8 м).
If you forgot to pack any standard toiletry item (toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving cream, razor or comb), just call the front desk and we'll get you a complimentary replacement right away.
Check-in procedure and a list of identy documents
All hotel guests are required to provide a valid identity document upon check-in:
- a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a citizen of the USSR that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation, until it is replaced by a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation within the prescribed period;
- a birth certificate - for a person under 14 y.o.;
- a passport that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation - for a person permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a foreign citizen or other identity document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document proving the identity of a foreign citizen;
- a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document certifying the identity of a stateless person;
- a temporary residence permit of a stateless person;
- a permanent residence permit of a stateless person.
Extract from Resolution No. 1085, dated October 09, 2015, of the Government of the Russian Federation, “On approval of the rules of provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation.”