1 category (Executive room)
Floor Area: 25 m2 / Location: 8-12 floor
Enjoy your modern executive room of the Holiday Inn Moscow Suschevsky hotel with access to the Executive lounge on the 13th floor. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi in your room and catch up with work at the desk with ergonomic chair in your spacious working area. Enjoy other amenities of your executive room such as coffee and tea facilities, a mini bar, a laptop size safe, an iron and an ironing board, full size bath tub, a magnifying mirror, slippers, a hair dryer, a bathrobe, a scale and upgraded toiletries. Crisp linen and an orthopedic mattress guarantee your great night’s sleep. Modern furniture and warm colors of your room at our Moscow downtown hotel make it very cozy and relaxing.
For some room types you may order an additional bed at a charge. Please contact the reservations department at + 7 495 783 6505 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We serve complementary buffet breakfast to our guests saying in executive rooms at Fleur Cafe restaurant from 7:00 am to 10:00 am.
Arrival and departure information:
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
Bed arrangement options:
- Queen size bed (2, 0 м х 1, 5 м) and a roll away sofa,
- King size bed (2, 0 м х 1, 8 м).
- For some room types you may order an additional bed at 1100 rubles per stay. Please contact the reservations department at + 7 495 783 6505 or at email@example.com.
If you forgot to pack any standard toiletry item (toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving cream, razor or comb), just call the front desk and we'll get you a complimentary replacement right away.
Check-in procedure and a list of identy documents
All hotel guests are required to provide a valid identity document upon check-in:
- a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a citizen of the USSR that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation, until it is replaced by a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation within the prescribed period;
- a birth certificate - for a person under 14 y.o.;
- a passport that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation - for a person permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a foreign citizen or other identity document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document proving the identity of a foreign citizen;
- a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document certifying the identity of a stateless person;
- a temporary residence permit of a stateless person;
- a permanent residence permit of a stateless person.
Extract from Resolution No. 1085, dated October 09, 2015, of the Government of the Russian Federation, “On approval of the rules of provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation.”
Accommodation of children under 18 years old, accompanied by a counselor, is carried out strictly upon the provision of a notarized power of attorney from either parents or guardians. Children under 14 years old are registered at the hotel on the basis of passports of their parents (adoptive parents, guardians) or close relatives, accompanying the children, a document certifying the powers of the accompanying person (s), as well as birth certificates of these minors.