Floor Area: 61 m2 / Location: 13 -14 floors
Enjoy your spacious executive suite in Moscow with a separate bedroom, living room and kitchenette. Modern furniture and warm colors of the room décor make it cozy and relaxing. Have a great sleep on your big and comfy bed with an orthopedic mattress and pillows of your choice. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and catch up with work at the desk with ergonomic chair in your oversized working area. Relax on your cozy sofa and take advantage of amenities such as coffee and tea facilities and a mini bar. Each executive suite at the Holiday Inn Moscow hotel also features a laptop size safe, an iron and an ironing board, a bathroom with full size tub, scale, magnifying mirror, a hair dryer, slippers and a bathrobe.
We serve complementary buffet breakfast to our guests saying in executive rooms at Fleur Cafe restaurant from 7:00 to 11:00 am.
Arrival and departure information:
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
Bed arrangement options:
- King size bed (2, 0 ì õ 1, 8 ì) and a roll away sofa.
- For some room types you may order an additional bed at 1100 rubles per stay. Please contact the reservations department at + 7 495 783 6505 or at email@example.com.
If you forgot to pack any standard toiletry item (toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving cream, razor or comb), just call the front desk and we'll get you a complimentary replacement right away.
Check-in procedure and a list of identy documents
All hotel guests are required to provide a valid identity document upon check-in:
- a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a citizen of the USSR that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation, until it is replaced by a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation within the prescribed period;
- a birth certificate - for a person under 14 y.o.;
- a passport that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation - for a person permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a foreign citizen or other identity document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document proving the identity of a foreign citizen;
- a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document certifying the identity of a stateless person;
- a temporary residence permit of a stateless person;
- a permanent residence permit of a stateless person.
(regulated by a Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 18 November 2020 edited 01 April 2021 «On approval of the rules of provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation»)
Rules of accommodation for persons under 18 years old:(regulated by a Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 18 November 2020 edited 01 April 2021 «On approval of the rules of provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation»)
- Children under 14 years old are registered at the hotel on the basis of passports of their parents (adoptive parents, guardians) or other persons accompanying these minors. Originals of the children birth certificates should also be provided during check-in.
- An accompanying person should also provide a notarized permition or a not notarized minor hotel accommodation consent letter from a child's parents (adoptive parents, guardians).
- Accommodation of children of the age between 14 y.o. and 18 y.o. travelling without an accompanying person is carried out strictly upon the provision of a notarized original of the permition letter or a not notarized hotel accommodation consent letter from either parents (adoptive parents, guardians) or other legal representatives of these minors.