Rooms and Suites
For some room types you may order an additional bed at 1100 rubles per stay. Please contact the reservations department at + 7 495 783 6505 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
High international hospitality standards and efficient and friendly staff of the Holiday Inn Moscow Suschevsky will make your stay in Moscow unforgettable. Our downtown Moscow hotel rooms offers the best value for money deal you can make in Moscow, considering the Moscow hotels prices and level of our services.
Check-in time is 14:00, check-out time is 12:00.
All hotel guests are required to provide a valid identity document upon check-in:
- a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a citizen of the USSR that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation, until it is replaced by a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation within the prescribed period;
- a birth certificate — for a person under 14 y.o.;
- a passport that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation — for a person permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a foreign citizen or other identity document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document proving the identity of a foreign citizen;
- a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document certifying the identity of a stateless person;
- a temporary residence permit of a stateless person;
- a permanent residence permit of a stateless person.
Accommodation with pets:
- 1 500 rubles per stay of 6 nights and less;
- 3 000 rubles per stay of 7 nights and more.
- Refundable deposit of 5 000 rubles.
Accommodation of children under 18 years old, accompanied by a counselor, is carried out strictly upon the provision of a notarized power of attorney from either parents or guardians. Children under 14 years old are registered at the hotel on the basis of passports of their parents (adoptive parents, guardians) or close relatives, accompanying the children, a document certifying the powers of the accompanying person (s), as well as birth certificates of these minors.