Rooms and Suites
For some room types you may order an additional bed at 1100 rubles per stay. Please contact the reservations department at + 7 495 783 6505 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
High international hospitality standards and efficient and friendly staff of the Holiday Inn Moscow Suschevsky will make your stay in Moscow unforgettable. Our downtown Moscow hotel rooms offers the best value for money deal you can make in Moscow, considering the Moscow hotels prices and level of our services.
Check-in time is 14:00, check-out time is 12:00.
All hotel guests are required to provide a valid identity document upon check-in:
- a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a citizen of the USSR that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation, until it is replaced by a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation within the prescribed period;
- a birth certificate — for a person under 14 y.o.;
- a passport that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation — for a person permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a foreign citizen or other identity document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document proving the identity of a foreign citizen;
- a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document certifying the identity of a stateless person;
- a temporary residence permit of a stateless person;
- a permanent residence permit of a stateless person.
Accommodation with pets:
- confirmation from the hotel is mandatory, please get in touch with our Reservations at email@example.com;
- we consider for accommodation pets up to 5 kg;
- service dogs are allowed;
Prices and deposit for accommodation with pets:
- 1 500 rubles per stay of 6 nights and less;
- 3 000 rubles per stay of 7 nights and more.
- Refundable deposit of 5 000 rubles.
Rules of accommodation for persons under 18 years old:(regulated by a Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 18 November 2020 edited 01 April 2021 «On approval of the rules of provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation»)
- Children under 14 years old are registered at the hotel on the basis of passports of their parents (adoptive parents, guardians) or other persons accompanying these minors. Originals of the children birth certificates should also be provided during check-in.
- An accompanying person should also provide a notarized permition or a not notarized minor hotel accommodation consent letter from a child's parents (adoptive parents, guardians).
- Accommodation of children of the age between 14 y.o. and 18 y.o. travelling without an accompanying person is carried out strictly upon the provision of a notarized original of the permition letter or a not notarized hotel accommodation consent letter from either parents (adoptive parents, guardians) or other legal representatives of these minors.