Rooms & Suites
The Downtown Moscow hotel Holiday Inn Moscow Suschevsky offers 312 rooms of different categories including accessibility rooms with a possibility to reserve adjoining rooms. Our hotel boasts spacious Moscow suites and stunning city views from the upper floors. The Holiday Inn Moscow Suschevsky hotel offers free Wi-Fi access in all guest rooms and public areas ensuring a comfortable stay in Moscow for both business and leisure travelers. Room arrangements vary with twin, queen, and king bed options. Each room is equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, an iron and an ironing board, a laptop size in-room safe box, and other amenities. Some of our rooms and all of our suites are equipped with fold out sofa beds. We provide baby cribs upon your request. Rollaway beds are available upon request for 1500 rubles per night.
High international hospitality standards and efficient and friendly staff of the Holiday Inn Moscow Suschevsky will make your stay in Moscow unforgettable. Our downtown Moscow hotel rooms offers the best value for money deal you can make in Moscow, considering the Moscow hotels prices and level of our services.
Check-in time is 14:00, check-out time is 12:00.
All hotel guests are required to provide a valid identity document upon check-in:
- a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a citizen of the USSR that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation, until it is replaced by a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation within the prescribed period;
- a birth certificate - for a person under 14 y.o.;
- a passport that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation - for a person permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a foreign citizen or other identity document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document proving the identity of a foreign citizen;
- a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document certifying the identity of a stateless person;
- a temporary residence permit of a stateless person;
- a permanent residence permit of a stateless person.
Extract from Resolution No. 1085, dated October 09, 2015, of the Government of the Russian Federation, “On approval of the rules of provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation.”