Rooms & Suites
Planning to book accommodation in Moscow, look no further that the Holiday Inn Moscow Lesnaya hotel. 301 comfortable guest rooms and suites feature free Wi-Fi access, tea and coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board, a laptop size in-room safe box, and other amenities. Our hotel is ideal for both business and leisure. All guest rooms and suites are equipped with a spacious working area and offer a great choice of room arrangements that vary with twin, queen, and king bed options. The Holiday Inn Moscow Lesnaya suites are perfect for a family tip in Moscow; they have separate living rooms with fold out sofa beds and kitchenettes. The Holiday Inn Moscow Lesnaya hotel offers an opportunity to reserve adjoining rooms. We provide baby cribs upon your request. Rollaway beds are available upon request for 1500 rubles per stay.
The Holiday Inn Moscow Lesnaya hotel has two wheelchair accessible rooms fully equipped for a comfortable stay of wheelchair users. Our Moscow hotel offers prices on accommodation that will suit any budget.
All hotel guests are required to provide a valid identity document upon check-in:
- a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a citizen of the USSR that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation, until it is replaced by a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation within the prescribed period;
- a birth certificate - for a person under 14 y.o.;
- a passport that certifies the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation - for a person permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
- a passport of a foreign citizen or other identity document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document proving the identity of a foreign citizen;
- a document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document certifying the identity of a stateless person;
- a temporary residence permit of a stateless person;
- a permanent residence permit of a stateless person.
Extract from Resolution No. 1085, dated October 09, 2015, of the Government of the Russian Federation, “On approval of the rules of provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation.”